TP-703H is a fully automatic pallet strapping machine designed for packaging applications that require horizontal strapping. It secures pallet loads and stacked boxes by horizontal strapping with P.P. or PET straps. The TP-703H can accommodate a wide variety of products and be easily integrated with new or existing production lines. With the user friendly and state-of-the-art design, Castor TP-703H helps maximize uptime for greater production efficiency and lower packaging cost.
TP-703-SH Strapping Head
Robust mechanism design and high engineering standard strapping head. It comes with a variety of features that make it simple to operate and easy to maintain.
Siemens PLC Control and HMI
The Siemens PLC control and HMI (touch panel) provide easy adjustments, operating instructions and troubleshooting guides.
Easy TEACH-IN programming. User friendly.
It has 10 strapping patterns with up to 10 different strapping positions. There is no need to adjust the setting when changing to differet package sizes. Reduce downtime and save cost.
Index Strapping Head
During the strapping cycle, the strapping head is movable towards the package with stroke of max. 400 mm. The strapping is done as close as possible to the package for maximum strap containment efficiency.
Strap Guide Arm
To ensure precise strap positioning to the load.
Underneath the arch to ensure the highest safety.
Reinforced dual-track-pillar system
Robust construction provides the highest reliability and ensures the highest safety to the frequently moved strapping head.
- Friction Weld Sealing Technology
- Guarantee reliable joint and high sealing efficiency, tension up to 3000 N (300 kg). No fumes and odours.
- Adjustable Sealing and Cooling Time
- The sealing time and cooling time are adjustable. Guarantee high sealing efficiency.
- Stable Arch Movement
- Vertical arch movement with inverter to avoid vibrations.
- Free standing operation desk
- Failure indicator
- HMI on the opposite side
- Lower tension 200- 1200 N (20- 120 kg)
- Strap Type: P.P. and PET straps
- Strap Width: 9 mm, 12 mm, 15.5 mm
- Strap Cord Size: 406 mm (200/280 mm optional)
- Strap Tension: 1100-3000 N (standard) 200-1200 N (optional)
- Speed: 8.5 seconds per strap (depends on package dimensions)
- Minimum strapping height: 60 mm above conveyor surface (depends on the package position),
- 185 mm above the floor
- Net Weight: 1145 kg
- Electrical Requirements: 220V, 380V, 400V 50/60Hz 3PH