TP-701CC CORRUGATED STRAPPER
The TP-701CC is a high-performance fully-automatic strapper, designed specially for the corrugated industry.
Compact Mechanical Strapping Head
The corrugated strapper TP-701CC uses the latest DC brushless motor technology to provide the highest level of accuracy currently available in the strapper industry.
With 30% fewer parts than comparable strappers, TP-701CC requires fewer adjustments, has fewer wear components and requires less maintenance.
The simple design of the TP-701CC minimizes the maintenance cost.
Adjustable Table Height
The table is adjustable to any height between 750 mm and 1100 mm.
Hinged Top Plates
Fully opens for quick cleaning, inspection, and maintenance of strapping head, strap-feed and tensioning unit.
Siemens PLC Control
Siemens PLC is the state-of-the-art controller.
It is programmable and can be expanded flexibly depends on the application’s requirement.
With touch panel (HMI) for operating instructions, easy adjustment, and troubleshooting guide.
Waist-High Auto Strap Feeding
Friendly design to feed the strap automatically from the upper side of coil without the need to access the bottom of the machine.
- Auto strap ejection
- Patented jammed-strap ejection device
- Full-width pneumatic press
- Single, double, continuous strapping or transit mode
- Knurled roller-driven table top
- Variable conveyor speed
- Strap end detection and ejection
- Adjustable pressure on press bar and squarer
- Up and down stream interlock with complete plug connection
- Light tree alarm (dual lamp)
- Light tree alarm with low strap sensor (triple lamp)
- Automatic tension control for various dimension of bundles
- Safety guards
- Strap Width: 5 mm, 6 mm, and 9 mm
- Strap Tension: 8 kg-35 kg
- Speed: 26 bundle/minute (single strap)
- 15 bundle/minute (double straps)
- (Model TP-701CC-L /1650×500)
- Table Height: 750 mm-1100 mm
- Pneumatics Source: 6 bar
- Air Consumption: 7.5 liter/cycle
- Minimum Packaging Size: 300 mm(L) x 200 mm(W) x 20 mm(H)
- Net Weight: 520 kg (Model TP-701CC-L)
- Electrical Requirements: 110V, 220V, 230V 50/60Hz 1PH 220V, 380V, 400V 50/60Hz 3PH