TERMS & CONDITIONS ErgoStrap Australia | Trio Packaging Systems PTY. Limited
Please note that all of our quoted prices for sales, service and spare parts are subject to:
SPARE PARTS AND SERVICE:
- Regular weekday work hours only; weekends and after hours work generally attracts a minimum 45% surcharge.
- A confirmed booking date and Purchase Order on the acceptance of your quotation.
- Alteration to your job booking date or machine specifications.
- All of your machinery scheduled to be serviced to be shut down and in a safe and secure state upon the arrival of our technicians. (Unless specifically pre-arranged)
- Any prices quoted do not include any freight charges or GST unless otherwise indicated.
- Freight/handling charged on invoice.
- All quotations are issued in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions. Acceptance of our quotation is acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All account customers have an obligation to make any payments due according to their initial terms of trade.
- All non-account customers should make any payments due prior to delivery of any machinery, service, products or spare parts.
- Payment by credit card may attract a 1.8% surcharge.
STANDARD HEAD SERVICE PARTS EXCLUSIONS (including but not limited to)
- Punches, cams, heaters, motors, worm drives, solenoids, transformers, slides, guides, channels, gears.
- See standard service parts list.
MACHINERY ORDERS PAYMENT TERMS
- Any quoted prices indicated exclude GST.
- Delivery can be 4-15 weeks from receiving the order and deposit depending on machinery ordered.
- 50% deposit required upon placing the order.
- 30% required on presentation of bill of lading
- 20% paid prior to day of delivery.
- Title of goods transferred on the day of delivery and confirmation of final payment.
- Installations quoted separately.
RETENTION OF TITLE CLAUSE
The property in and title to any goods provided by ErgoStrap Australia | Trio Packaging Systems PTY. Limited. shall remain with ErgoStrap Australia | Trio Packaging Systems PTY. Limited. and does not pass to the customer until all monies payable pursuant to this contract (including any interest, freight or insurance charges) have been paid to Trio Packaging systems. The goods shall be at the customer’s risk immediately upon delivery.
ErgoStrap Australia | Trio Packaging Systems PTY. Limited. is not responsible for or provide any guarantee for the following:
- Electrical components and normal wear and tear.
- Labour costs incurred in the diagnosis, replacement or repair of warranty parts or components.
- Any costs resulting in call backs after signing off on Service Report documentation.
- Any costs resulting from the customer’s failure to install, operate and maintain the equipment in accordance in the machines operational manuals.
- Defects or malfunctions resulting from improper installation, abuse, misuse, neglect, negligence, machine alterations or accidents.
All emails sent by ErgoStrap Australia | Trio Packaging Systems PTY. Limited, (including any other information transmitted with or attached to any email), are intended only for the addressee(s) or such other persons notified by ErgoStrap Australia | Trio Packaging Systems PTY. Limited to the addressee(s). Emails sent by ErgoStrap Australia | Trio Packaging Systems PTY. Limited should not be copied, changed or communicated to an unauthorised recipient without the express written consent of ErgoStrap Australia | Trio Packaging Systems PTY. Limited. All emails sent by ErgoStrap Australia | Trio Packaging Systems PTY. Limited are considered confidential, subject to copyright, and may be subject to legal or other professional privilege. None of these rights, or any other rights, are waived if you receive any email from ErgoStrap Australia | Trio Packaging Systems PTY. Limited in error or without our permission. All emails, or elements of all emails, may have been sent, intercepted, or modified in transit, in error or without our permission, and may contain viruses or other information that we did not intend you to receive. We accept no liability for loss or damage resulting from the receipt or use of this information by you or third parties. If you have received any email in error, any use (including discussions of its contents), reproduction, transmission or communication of any or all information is strictly prohibited and we request that you immediately notify us and delete such an email, and all copies of it, within your control.